Agile and easy to handle, the Mistral tractors are ideal for use in confined spaces. The plunging line of the hood, the wraparound design of the rear fender, the folding ROPS and a weight-to-power ratio of only 29 Kg/hp make this tractor unique in its class. In addition, the new four-post cab fitted on the Mistral has a more modern design that brings enhanced visibility and comfort.
- 40 (35.5 hp) 45 (44hp) 50 (47.5hp) 55 (54.2hp)
- Fitted with Yanmar 3 and 4 cylinder engines
- 16F +16R Transmission (inc. Creeper)
- 4WD with 55⁰ steering angle540, 540eco and ground speed PTO
- Maximum Hydraulic Flow Rate 47.7 L/min
- Mechanical Lift Control with Cat. 1 linkage
- 1,200kg Maximum Rear Lift Capacity
- Optional Front Linkage and PTO
- Option of Cab fitted with Air-Conditioning.