This range spans the 117-157hp band with a six-cylinder 6.73-litre Iveco NEF engine. The Landpower tractors have two different transmissions: the Speed Six, a completely mechanical transmission specially designed for the Techno model and the electronically-controlled transmission with Declutch Control and Reverse Power Shuttle for the Comfort model.
- 125 (117hp) 135 (133hp) 145 (141hp) 165 (157hp)
- Iveco NEF 6.73 litre Mechanical engine
- 36F + 36R (Techno) or 108F + 36R (Comfort)
- Total Hydraulic Flow: 105.7 L/min or 125 L/min (Comfort)
- Up to 7 Spool Valves with flow diverter control
- Option of Front Linkage (3,500kg) and PTO
- Rear Lift Capacity: 7,000kg (8,400kg on 165 model)